Apricot-Glazed Ham Recipe
- 1/2 fully cooked bone-in ham (6 to 8 pounds)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons ground mustard
- Whole cloves
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep. Combine brown sugar and mustard; rub over surface of ham. Insert a clove in the center of each diamond.
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1 hour. Spoon preserves over ham. Bake 15-30 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140° and ham is heated through. Yield: 18-20 servings.
Reviews for Apricot-Glazed Ham
Sort By :
"I used this glaze for a spiral ham. The sweetness of the apricot and brown sugar pairs well with the saltiness of the ham."
"This is one of my husbands favorites! The left-overs can be used for a ton of other recipes, too!!"
"I made this last week for the first Easter Dinner I have ever hosted. It was easy and delicious!! My family raved! I will definitely be making this again!"
"Best ham we have ever had the whole family loves it"
"I make this recipe at least once a month. very good! The only way I make ham now."