- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) apricot or peach gelatin
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup grated carrots
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice in a 2-cup measuring cup; add enough water to measure 2 cups. Set pineapple aside. Pour juice mixture into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; remove from heat. Dissolve gelatin in juice mixture. Cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Gradually add gelatin mixture, beating until smooth. Refrigerate for 30-40 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Fold in pineapple and carrots, then whipped topping. Transfer to an 8-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until set. Unmold onto a serving platter. Yield: 12 servings (1/2 cup each).
Reviews forApricot Gelatin Mold
"Light and tasty, great recipe"
"Made this for weekend guests and it was a real hit and easy to do. Had requests for the recipe."