- With a shallow pan of water in the bottom of the oven, bake at
- 275° for 2-1/2 hours or until cake tests done. Cover with foil
- during the last 30 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely. Remove waxed
- paper and wrap each cake in foil. Place in plastic bags and store in
- a cool dry place. Yield: 2 loaves (18 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 360 calories, 20 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.