- 2-1/2-in. round cookie cutter. Cut second portion with a 2-1/2-in.
- doughnut cutter. Place 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are very lightly
- browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. To assemble, spread bottom of
- solid cookies with filling; top with cutout cookies. Yield: about
- 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 237 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 92 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.