Apricot Crisp Recipe
During the week, homemade fruit crisp is a treat you likely don't have time to prepare. But these individual crisps call for canned fruit and bake for a mere 15 minutes.
- 3 cans (15 ounces each) reduced-sugar apricot halves, drained
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine apricots, brown sugar and ginger. Divide among four greased 8-oz. baking dishes.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, oats and coconut. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over apricots.
- 3. Bake 15 minutes or until filling is bubbly and top is golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 309 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Apricot Crisp
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC