- 3 cans (15 ounces each) reduced-sugar apricot halves, drained
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine apricots, brown sugar and ginger. Divide among four greased 8-oz. baking dishes.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, oats and coconut. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over apricots.
- Bake 15 minutes or until filling is bubbly and top is golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Apricot Crisp
Sort By :
"I live out in the country so have to make due with what I have on hand. No apricots or coconut :( so I used canned sliced peaches and cinnamon spice instead. It was FANTASTIC! Fast, easy and really tasted great! Thanks for sharing the recipe!"
"This is a good recipe."