During the week, homemade fruit crisp is a treat you likely don't have time to prepare. But these individual crisps call for canned fruit and bake for a mere 15 minutes.
- 3 cans (15 ounces each) reduced-sugar apricot halves, drained
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine apricots, brown sugar and ginger. Divide among four greased 8-oz. baking dishes.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, oats and coconut. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over apricots.
- Bake 15 minutes or until filling is bubbly and top is golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Apricot Crisp in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2002, p9
Reviews for Apricot Crisp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review