Apricot Cream-Filled Waffles
You'll have more time to open gifts when you make these simply scrumptious waffles for breakfast. The rich mixture is easy to whip up and can quickly be doubled for unexpected company.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey
- 2/3 cup chopped canned apricots
- 8 frozen waffles, toasted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, warmed
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and honey; mix well. Stir in
- apricots. Spread cream cheese mixture on four waffles; top with
- remaining waffles. Serve with syrup. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 407 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 592 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.