Apricot Cream-Filled Waffles Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey
- 2/3 cup chopped canned apricots
- 8 frozen waffles, toasted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, warmed
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and honey; mix well. Stir in apricots. Spread cream cheese mixture on four waffles; top with remaining waffles. Serve with syrup. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 407 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 592mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Apricot Cream-Filled Waffles
"I love cream cheese, apricots and waffles. This recipe has all three. Also added 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Yummy!!"
"use a different fruit like peaches"