You'll have more time to open gifts when you make these simply scrumptious waffles for breakfast. The rich mixture is easy to whip up and can quickly be doubled for unexpected company.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey
- 2/3 cup chopped canned apricots
- 8 frozen waffles, toasted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, warmed
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and honey; mix well. Stir in apricots. Spread cream cheese mixture on four waffles; top with remaining waffles. Serve with syrup. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Apricot Cream-Filled Waffles in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2001, p12
Reviews for Apricot Cream-Filled Waffles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 24, 2011
"I love cream cheese, apricots and waffles. This recipe has all three. Also added 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Yummy!!"
Reviewed Dec. 9, 2009
"use a different fruit like peaches"