- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey
- 2/3 cup chopped canned apricots
- 8 frozen waffles, toasted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, warmed
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and honey; mix well. Stir in apricots. Spread cream cheese mixture on four waffles; top with remaining waffles. Serve with syrup. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Apricot Cream-Filled Waffles in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2001, p12
Reviews for Apricot Cream-Filled Waffles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 24, 2011
I love cream cheese, apricots and waffles. This recipe has all three. Also added 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Yummy!!
Reviewed Dec. 9, 2009
use a different fruit like peaches