- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 cups chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl, combine the biscuit mix and sugar. In another bowl, combine the eggs, yogurt, orange juice, oil and almond extract. Stir into biscuit mixture just until combined. Fold in the cranberries, apricots and almonds.
- Transfer to a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
- In a bowl, combine the glaze ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over cooled cake. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Apricot Cranberry Cake in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p43
Reviews for Apricot Cranberry Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 23, 2009
Easy, Quick and Delish
People would think it took hours to make and you don't even have to use the mixer.