- 1 jar (10 ounces) apricot spreadable fruit
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3-1/4 cups Reduced Fat Bisquick® mix
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Place 3 tablespoons spreadable fruit in a small microwave-safe bowl; cover and refrigerate. In another bowl, combine the pecans, sugar substitute, cinnamon and remaining spreadable fruit; set aside.
- For cake, in a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, sugar substitute and cardamom. Combine the eggs, milk, sour cream and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Spread a third of the batter into a 10-in. fluted tube pan coated with cooking spray. Spread with half of the pecan mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. In a microwave, warm the reserved spreadable fruit; brush over warm cake. Cool completely. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Apricot Coffee Cake in Light & Tasty June/July 2005, p54
Reviews for Apricot Coffee Cake(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Breakfast Coffee Cake >
- Bundt Coffee Cake >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Coffee Cakes >
- Coffee Cake Bread Recipes >
- Coffee Cake Recipes >
- Coffee Cake with Sour Cream >
- Coffee Cakes >
- Comfort Food Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >