Apricot Coconut Cookies Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons milk
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar and baking powder. Cut in butter and cream cheese until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add coconut and preserves; mix well.
- 2. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine all the glaze ingredients. Spoon over cookies. Yield: about 3 dozen.
2 each: 159 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 114mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (14g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Apricot Coconut Cookies
"These cookies are so yummy! My grandmother brought them to a cookie swap and she won second place! Very delicious."