- 1 package (16 ounces) wide egg noodles
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 12 eggs
- 1 jar (18 ounces) apricot preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and sugar until smooth; stir in lemon juice. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Drain and rinse noodles; add to egg mixture.
- Spoon half into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with half of the preserves; sprinkle with half of the cinnamon. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 45 minutes or until golden brown and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Apricot Cheese Kugel
Sort By :
"This is way beyond good, it's totally excellent!! Perfectly balanced, didn't have to change a thing. A definite "keeper" recipe. Thank you so much !!"
"Yummy and comforting dish; quick and easy to make. Great for cold, wet weather like today."
"This is an awesome recipe and is the dish is always scraped clean whenever I take it to church potlucks."
"yum-o!!! although it was terrific with apricot jam, next time i'll try using drained canned apricots."