- For filling, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg yolks
- and vanilla until smooth. Spread 1-1/4 cups filling over each oval
- to within 1 in. of edges. Fold longest side over filling; pinch
- edges to seal. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled,
- about 1 hour.
- Bake at 375° for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool. Spread preserves on top. Dust with
- confectioners' sugar. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 loaves
- (12 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 209 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 129 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.