- orange juice, oil and water. Stir into the dry ingredients just
- until moistened. Fold in pecans and apricots. Spoon two-thirds of
- the batter into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Top
- with cream cheese filling and remaining batter. Bake at 350° for
- 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10
- minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate before slicing. Yield: 14-16
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 235 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 241 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.