Apricot Casserole Recipe
This sweet fruit dish is a terrific complement to salty ham on Easter morning. Apricot is a tasty change from the more common pineapple. —Janice Montiverdi, Sugar Land, Texas
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) apricot halves
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/3 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 36 crackers)
- 1. Drain apricots, reserving 3/4 cup juice. Place apricots in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. melt 1/2 cup butter; add the brown sugar, flour and reserved juice. Pour over apricots.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. melt remaining butter; toss with crackers crumbs. Sprinkle over top. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 366 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 286 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Apricot Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC