This sweet fruit dish is a terrific complement to salty ham on Easter morning. Apricot is a tasty change from the more common pineapple.
Janice Montiverdi, Sugar Land, Texas
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) apricot halves
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/3 cups crushed Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers (about 36 crackers)
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- Drain apricots, reserving 3/4 cup juice. Place apricots in a greased
- 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. melt 1/2 cup butter; add the brown
- sugar, flour and reserved juice. Pour over apricots.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. melt remaining butter;
- toss with crackers crumbs. Sprinkle over top. Bake 15-20 minutes
- longer or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 366 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 286 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.