- Preheat oven to 400°. Press larger portion of dough onto the
- bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. fluted tart pan with a
- removable bottom. Combine preserves with ice cream topping; spread
- over crust.
- Roll out remaining pastry; make a lattice crust. Trim and seal edges.
- Beat egg and water; brush over lattice top. Sprinkle with remaining
- sugar and sliced almonds. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 325°; bake 25-30 minutes longer
- or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 483 calories, 23 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 113 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.