- 1 cup Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter, softened
- 8 ounces Happy Farms Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups Baker's Corner All Purpose Flour
- 6 tablespoons Berryhill Apricot Preserves
- 1/4 cup Baker's Corner Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cream butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add flour until dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough 3/4-inch thick. Cut out 1 1/2-inch rounds with a cookie cutter. Gather dough scraps, reroll, and cut out a second round of cookies. Discard any leftover dough (do not overwork dough).
- Place cookies on an ungreased baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Using the back of a 1/2 teaspoon, make a dent in the center of each cookie. Scoop 1/2 teaspoon of preserves into each dent.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until cookie bottoms begin to brown.
- Allow to cool completely; sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving. Yield: 3 dozen cookies.
Originally published as Apricot Butter Fluff Cookies Provided by ALDI
Reviews for Apricot Butter Fluff Cookies(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review