Your guests will never guess how easy this elegant appetizer is to create. The pretty apricot sauce is delightful with the creamy Brie cheese.
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese
- Sliced French bread
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cook, uncovered, on high for 1 minute or until heated through. Pour into a shallow 3-cup microwave-safe serving dish. Place cheese on preserve mixture. Cook 1 to 1-1/2 minutes longer or until cheese is softened. Serve with bread. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Apricot Brie in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2009, p27
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Apricot Brie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review