- 4-1/2 cups water, divided
- 2 tea bags
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup apricot brandy
- 3/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- EACH SERVING:
- 1/4 cup lemon-lime soda
- In a large saucepan, bring 1 cup water to a boil; remove from heat. Add tea bags; steep, covered, 3-5 minutes according to taste. Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar until dissolved. Cool.
- Stir in apricot brandy, juice concentrates and remaining water. Transfer to a 2-qt. freezer container. Freeze, covered, 6 hours or overnight.
- For each serving, scoop 3/4 cup slush into a rocks glass. Pour soda into glass. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings (6-1/2 cups slush mix).
Originally published as Apricot Brandy Slush in Breakfast & Brunch Bookazine 2015, p86
Reviews for Apricot Brandy Slush
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review