- 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 40-45
- Punch dough down; divide into thirds. On greased baking sheets; roll
- out each portion into a 12x8-in. rectangle. Spread filling down the
- center of each rectangle. On each long side, cut 1-in.-wide strips
- about 2 in. into center. Starting at one end, fold alternating
- strips at an angle across filling. Pinch ends to seal. Cover and let
- rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Combine glaze ingredients;
- drizzle over braids. Yield: 3 braids.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 220 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 128 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.