- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into
- five portions. Shape each portion into an 18-in. rope. Place three
- ropes on a greased baking sheet; braid. Pinch ends to seal and tuck
- under. Twist the two remaining ropes together. Pinch ends to seal.
- Place on top of braid; tuck ends under. Cover and let rise until
- doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pan to a wire rack to cool. Drizzle with Vanilla Glaze. Yield: 1
- loaf (16 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 224 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 311 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.