Apricot Banana Rice Pudding Recipe
Our Test Kitchen created this sweet, but-not-too-sweet variation on rice pudding. It's a great way to use up leftover rice.
- 1 cup cooked long grain rice, chilled
- 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried apricots or raisins
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 medium ripe banana, peeled and chopped
- Whipped cream, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the rice, yogurt, apricots, sugar and nutmeg. Fold banana into rice mixture. Garnish with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 226 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 29mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Apricot Banana Rice Pudding
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC