Apricot Balls Recipe
While they're full of good-for-you ingredients, these candies will satisfy any sweet tooth as well. I "gift-wrap" them in colorful mini muffin papers nestled in a tin.
- 1-1/4 cups dried apricots
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup toasted wheat germ
- In a food processor, combine apricot and milk powder; pulse until apricots are finely chopped. Transfer to a medium bowl. Add the coconut, syrup, milk and butter; mix well.
- Shape into 1-1/4-in. balls; roll in wheat germ. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Originally published as Apricot Balls in Country Woman Christmas 1996, p34
Reviews for Apricot Balls(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review