- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (5 to 7 pounds)
- 20 whole cloves
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep; insert a clove in each diamond. Combine preserves and mustard; spread over ham. Pat brown sugar into apricot mixture.
- Bake at 325° for 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 hours or until a thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 10-14 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Apricot Baked Ham
"We loved this glaze. My ham was juicy, delicious.....and this glaze really added to the flavour."
"Love the glaze, I think I will make extra also next time so people can drizzle more on in their plates."
"yes,its a terrific holiday and any event recipe"
"The ground mustard really adds a kick to the glaze. I made extra and served it as a sauce."
"This ham was delicious. The glaze made the ham very flavorful and my house smelled great for the rest of the night :)"