Apricot Baked Ham Recipe
- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (5 to 7 pounds)
- 20 whole cloves
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep; insert a clove in each diamond. Combine preserves and mustard; spread over ham. Pat brown sugar into apricot mixture.
- Bake at 325° for 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 hours or until a thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 10-14 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Apricot Baked Ham
Sort By :
Love the glaze, I think I will make extra also next time so people can drizzle more on in their plates.
yes,its a terrific holiday and any event recipe
The ground mustard really adds a kick to the glaze. I made extra and served it as a sauce.
This ham was delicious. The glaze made the ham very flavorful and my house smelled great for the rest of the night :)