- 2 cans (16 ounces each) apricot halves
- Pinch salt
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) orange gelatin
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- Drain apricots, reserving 1-1/2 cups juice; set apricots aside. In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring apricot juice and salt to a boil. Remove from the heat; add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
- In a blender, process apricots, orange juice concentrate and lemon juice until smooth. Add to gelatin mixture along with soda; mix well. Pour into a 6-cup mold that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Chill until firm. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Apricot Aspic
Sort By :
"Very good. Nice and tangy. To reduce total sugar, I used sugar-free gelatin and diet lemon-lime soda."
"I am not a big fan of Jello type salads but this is awesome. It tastes more like a dessert. Very refreshing. It took a long time to set up so I would make it the day before you need it."