Though I prefer this as a side dish, my sister swears it makes the best topping in the world for a slice of Thanksgiving turkey. —Aysha Schurman, Ammon, Idaho
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1-2/3 cups sugar
- 1-2/3 cups water
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apples
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- In a large saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients. Cook over medium heat until berries pop, about 15 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in lemon and orange peels. Transfer to a bowl; refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 5 cups.
Originally published as Apricot-Apple Cranberry Sauce in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p113
Reviews for Apricot-Apple Cranberry Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 26, 2016
"The best I have had since a child!!!"