“This chicken dish is so delicious, I constantly get asked for the recipe—even my picky eaters clamor for it! It takes only minutes to prepare, so on busy weeknights I can put a healthy supper on the table.” Trisha Kruse - Eagle, Idaho
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the preserves, broth and mustard. Pour over chicken; sprinkle with almonds. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Apricot-Almond Chicken Breasts in Healthy Cooking April/May 2010, p53
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Apricot-Almond Chicken Breasts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review