- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups Minute® Brown Rice
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and celery; cook and stir until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in rice, broth and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Stir in remaining ingredients. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Apricot, Cranberry & Walnut Pilaf in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews for Apricot, Cranberry & Walnut Pilaf
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review