- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/3 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix and sugar. Whisk the egg, milk and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chips. Pour into a greased 9-in. round baking pan.
- Drop preserves by teaspoonfuls over batter. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl the preserves.
- For topping, combine biscuit mix and sugar in small bowl; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Apricot & White Chocolate Coffee Cake
Sort By :
"I made this for my book club and they gobbled it down and then wanted the recipe. This is so good and so easy to prepare. I will fix this again and again."
"I made this Friday morning and it was DELICIOUS! I'm making it again today, I may try using raspberry jam this time."
"if u add a little flour to the chips they will not sink"
"Need more jam..but very good"
"Delicious and also great with other preserves/fruits!"