- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (6 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 2 cups apple cider or juice
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep; insert a clove in each diamond. Pour cider into pan.
- In a small saucepan, combine the preserves, chutney and mustard. Cook and stir over medium heat until preserves are melted; brush over ham. Press brown sugar onto ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 140°, basting occasionally with pan drippings. Cover loosely with foil if ham browns too quickly. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 18 servings.
Originally published as Apricot-Glazed Ham in Simple & Delicious November/December 2009, p49
Reviews for Apricot & Mango-Glazed Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2011
"I made my Ham for Easter dinner using this recipe minus the Mango chutney (didn't have any) and it was fabulous. Everyone raved about it. Thanks for a great recipe. Will absolutely make it again this way!"