Applesauce Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped glazed pecans, optional
- Place sweet potatoes in a 4-qt. slow cooker. Combine the applesauce, brown sugar, butter and cinnamon; pour over sweet potatoes. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with pecans if desired. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Applesauce Sweet Potatoes in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p18
Reviews for Applesauce Sweet Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 15, 2014
"Had a very interesting taste. Easy to make."