Applesauce-Raspberry Gelatin Mold Recipe
- 3 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups lemon-lime soda
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring applesauce and orange juice to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Slowly add soda.
- 2. Pour into a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm. Unmold onto a serving platter. Yield: 10 servings.
1/2 cup: 111 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 44mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Applesauce-Raspberry Gelatin Mold
"Extremely tasty, a family hit. It is a cut above another similar recipe that I've been making for years, not so sweet."
"My kids absolutely love this recipe. It's a frequent find at our house!"