Applesauce-Raspberry Gelatin Mold
"The children in our families especially enjoy this tangy, refreshing salad, and its pretty, bright red color makes it a festive addition to a special occasion meal". —Kathy Spang, Manheim, Pennsylvania
10 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups lemon-lime soda
- In a large saucepan, bring applesauce and orange juice to a boil.
- Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Slowly add
- Pour into a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until
- firm. Unmold onto a serving platter. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup equals 111 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 44 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fruit.