"The children in our families especially enjoy this tangy, refreshing salad, and its pretty, bright red color makes it a festive addition to a special occasion meal". —Kathy Spang, Manheim, Pennsylvania
Recommended: Who Knew You Could Do That with Jello?
- 3 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups lemon-lime soda
- In a large saucepan, bring applesauce and orange juice to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Slowly add soda.
- Pour into a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm. Unmold onto a serving platter. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Applesauce-Raspberry Gelatin Mold in Taste of Home April/May 2008, p45
Reviews for Applesauce-Raspberry Gelatin Mold
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 26, 2012
"Extremely tasty, a family hit. It is a cut above another similar recipe that I've been making for years, not so sweet."
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2011
Reviewed Nov. 13, 2010
"My kids absolutely love this recipe. It's a frequent find at our house!"