- 3 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups lemon-lime soda
- In a large saucepan, bring applesauce and orange juice to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Slowly add soda.
- Pour into a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until firm. Unmold onto a serving platter. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Applesauce-Raspberry Gelatin Mold
Sort By :
Extremely tasty, a family hit. It is a cut above another similar recipe that I've been making for years, not so sweet.
My kids absolutely love this recipe. It's a frequent find at our house!
When I was a little girl, my grandmother prepared this recipe for Christmas dinner. She could not remember the recipe and neither could any other family member. This recipe is the exact flavor I remembered. This recipe is the perfect accompaniment for poultry and pork.
This gelatin salad is delicious! It's easy to make and can even be made substituting certain ingredients, such as different flavors of gelatin or juice. I recommend it!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Jello Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >