Applesauce Quesadillas Recipe
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cinnamon-sugar, optional
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. Place two tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread each with applesauce; sprinkle with cheese and cinnamon-sugar if desired. Top with remaining tortillas. Brush tops with butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Bake at 400° for 7-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut each into eight wedges. Yield: 16 wedges.
One wedge (prepared with reduced-fat cheese and stick margarine, without cinnamon-sugar) equals 38 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 48 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Applesauce Quesadillas
"Really great and super quick an easy for kiddos!"