Applesauce Quesadillas Recipe
These dainty applesauce-and cheese-filled wedges were sent in by Sharon Triplett of Hendersonville, Tennessee. "They're delicious with extra applesauce or plain yogurt," she recommends.
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cinnamon-sugar, optional
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. Place two tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread each with applesauce; sprinkle with cheese and cinnamon-sugar if desired. Top with remaining tortillas. Brush tops with butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Bake at 400° for 7-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut each into eight wedges. Yield: 16 wedges.
1 piece: 38 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 48mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Applesauce Quesadillas
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC