Applesauce Quesadillas Recipe
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cinnamon-sugar, optional
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. Place two tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread each with applesauce; sprinkle with cheese and cinnamon-sugar if desired. Top with remaining tortillas. Brush tops with butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Bake at 400° for 7-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut each into eight wedges. Yield: 16 wedges.
1 piece: 38 calories, 1g fat (0.550g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 48mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0.550g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch
Reviews for Applesauce Quesadillas
"Really great and super quick an easy for kiddos!"