- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In another bowl, combine the egg, milk, applesauce and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill four greased muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 4 muffins.
Originally published as Applesauce Oat Muffins in Taste of Home February/March 2002, p11
Reviews for Applesauce Oat Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review