- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place pork chops in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over chops.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Applesauce-Glazed Pork Chops
Sort By :
Just made this, only with a little more then what the recipe calls for and minusWorcestershire sauce. Turned out AMAZING!!!!!! Def, going to make this again! ALSO... Cook time is a little longer when using Pork Shoulder.
not for us
My mother and I loved this recipe. The only problem was the glaze cooked off of it for the most part.
I used boneless chops and cut the sauce in half. They were so juicy and tender and unbelievably tasty. This is definitely a keeper!
It was too saucy and chops were not moist. I would consider cooking in crockpot.
I liked the recipe a lot, but my husband didn't, so I won't be making it again.
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- German Dinner Recipes >
- German Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >