- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place pork chops in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over chops.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Applesauce-Glazed Pork Chops
Sort By :
"I quadrupled the glaze. My chops were frozen and about 3/4" thick so took them about 1hr. So delicious. I also took them out every 20mins to rotate because I had them in 9x9 baking dishes, but I'd follow the recipe if I had the bigger dish and thinner chops. THANKS!!!"
"Murraymob@comcast.net made this tonight with home made applesauce. My family loved the flavor and very moist chops. Next time i I will have to double the recipe."
"Just made this, only with a little more then what the recipe calls for and minusWorcestershire sauce. Turned out AMAZING!!!!!! Def, going to make this again! ALSO... Cook time is a little longer when using Pork Shoulder."
"not for us"
"My mother and I loved this recipe. The only problem was the glaze cooked off of it for the most part.I used boneless chops and cut the sauce in half. They were so juicy and tender and unbelievably tasty. This is definitely a keeper!"