- 2 packages (3 ounces each) strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1-3/4 cups chunky applesauce
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cranberry sauce and applesauce. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Unmold onto a serving platter. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Applesauce-Berry Gelatin Mold
Sort By :
I have been making this for the past several years and the family loves it. We have it for Thanksgiving as well as Christmas - they insist on it! I change up the jello flavors from time to time. Try different combinations...never fails to please.
my family loves loves loves this jello mold. We have to have this every thanksgiving or I'm in the dog house. Gotta try it, you'll love it.
My family requests this item for Thanksgiving dinner EVERY year.
My husband thinks this is the best dessert he's ever had. I'm so glad I tried it because I love it. I make it for other meals, not just the holidays because it's that good!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Apple Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Jello Salad Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >