Apples, Berries and Yams Recipe
This recipe is one of my favorites to serve at the holidays. My guests love it.—Dixy Moore, Avalon, California
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 apples, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 can (23 ounces) yams, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1. In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Saute apples until crisp-tender. Place apples and yams in a greased 3-qt. casserole. Sprinkle with the nutmeg. Combine cranberry sauce and marmalade. Spoon over yams. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 202 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 71 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Apples, Berries and Yams
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC