- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 apples, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 can (23 ounces) yams, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Saute apples until crisp-tender. Place apples and yams in a greased 3-qt. casserole. Sprinkle with the nutmeg. Combine cranberry sauce and marmalade. Spoon over yams. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Apples, Berries and Yams in Country Woman September/October 1992, p35
Reviews for Apples, Berries and Yams
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review