Apple Yogurt Parfaits for Two
Get the morning started right with this super-simple four-ingredient parfait. Try chunky or flavored applesauce for easy variations. Rebekah Radewahn — Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup sweetened applesauce
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup granola with raisins
- 2/3 cup vanilla yogurt
- In a small bowl, combine applesauce and nutmeg. Spoon 1 tablespoon
- granola into each of two parfait glasses. Layer each with 1/3 cup
- yogurt and 1/4 cup applesauce; sprinkle with remaining granola.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 parfait equals 171 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 69 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 milk.