Apple Walnut Crescents Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 4 medium tart apples, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 cup Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- 1/4 cup raisins, optional
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 16 triangles. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon on each triangle. Place an apple quarter near the short side and roll up. Place in a lightly greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Press walnuts and raisins if desired into top of dough. Drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon-sugar. Bake at 375° for 20-24 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Apple Walnut Crescents(2)
Sort By :
I served these along with a pork roast. My husband said they taste like little apple pies. I made half with raisins, half without (but I tucked the raisins inside). The nuts on top were delicious! The apples inside stayed hot for quite awhile, which makes me think these would be great for a potluck.
Delicious! My husband and kids gobbled them up. I used half the sugar, and served them alongside TOH's creamy squash soup for a fabulous side! This would also make an impressive dessert!
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Desserts >
- Apple Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Comfort Food Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Doughnuts >
- Mother's Day Doughnut Recipes >
- Mother's Day Pastry Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >