- Divide pastry into eight portions; roll each into a 5-in. square.
- Spoon filling off-center on each. Brush edges with milk. Fold over
- to form a triangle; seal. Crimp with tines of fork. Make steam vents
- on top.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Chill 15 minutes. Brush with milk.
- Bake at 400° for 35 minutes. Serve warm with custard. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 436 calories, 21 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 106 mg cholesterol, 262 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.