When the weather outside is frightful, curl up indoors with this delightful brew from Edna Jones of Orlando, Florida.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup water
- 4 whole allspice
- 2 individual black tea bags
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice or cider
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a small saucepan, bring water and allspice just to a boil; add tea
- bags. Remove from the heat; cover and steep for 3 minutes. Discard
- allspice and tea bags. Stir in apple juice and honey; heat through.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 126 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.