- ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 425°
- for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the juices and mustard. Bring
- to a boil; cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Combine
- cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into juice
- mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Stir in parsley.
- Pour 3/4 cup sauce over tenderloins. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or
- until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes
- before slicing. Serve with remaining sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 ounces cooked stuffed pork with 3 tablespoons sauce equals 200 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 243 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fruit.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.