- sides. Remove and keep warm.
- Stir apple juice and sherry or additional juice into pan, stirring to
- loosen any browned bits. Return chicken to pan. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until chicken
- juices run clear.
- Remove chicken to a serving platter; discard toothpicks. Add
- remaining butter to pan juices; whisk until blended. Serve with
- chicken. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 143 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 497 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein.