- stir into dry ingredients just until moistened (batter will be
- stiff). Fold in apples.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. In a
- small bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour and cinnamon; cut in
- butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from
- pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Combine glaze ingredients;
- drizzle over muffins. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 324 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 313 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.