- (batter will be stiff). Fold in apples.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. In a
- small bowl, combine brown sugar, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter
- until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes
- out clean. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to
- cool completely. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over muffins.
- Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 324 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 313 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.